ToutBox LightRoom mouse events

Firegroove

ToutBox LightRoom mouse events

Post by Firegroove » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi everyone, I enjoy my TourBox a lot !
I was just wondering if you could consider adding "Shift + Mouse Left Double-Clicks" to the events list, please ?

Thanks a lot in advance, keep up the good work.
Cheers!

Tourbox

Re: ToutBox LightRoom mouse events

Post by Tourbox » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:35 am

Hi Firegroove,

Thank you so much for your feedback and advice. We wonder what function are you going to realise in LR by "Shift + Mouse Left Double-Clicks"? That would be very helpful for us to decide whether that operation should be added.

Firegroove

Post by Firegroove » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:54 am

Hi, sure let me quickly explain what “ Shift + Mouse Left Double-Clicks” does in Lightroom or Adobe Camera RAW. When you do that on a slider, let’s say in the basic section: Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Vibrance, Saturation (sliders in green dotted line areas) it will automatically adjust this slider to its Auto position without Auto adjusting the others.

As opposed to the “Auto” button which automatically adjust all Basic adjustments sliders. You can then decide which slider gets auto-adjusted.

I guess this is kind of a not quite known shortcut, you might want to try it. Quite sure you will love it. Does that makes sense?
Thank you!

Tourbox

Post by Tourbox » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:19 am

Wow that's very cool. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, and we've recorded this and hopefully add it to the software in the future versions.  👍