Knob action performing by itself at random (Photoshop)

Dnilox

Knob action performing by itself at random (Photoshop)

Post by Dnilox » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello,

I have a small issue where the Knob actions performs like it's being turned (about 1 complete revolution and then stops) at random every now and then in Photoshop. Seems like it's some kind of buffered move of some sort.

I have tried to turn it slowly backwards and forwards to see if I can repeat the issue (like when digital dials are dirty) but without success, so it seems to me more like a software issue.

It only happens with the Knob, every other dial and button work fine.
Mac Mini (Late 2014) i7, Mac OS 10.15

Tourbox

Re: Knob action performing by itself at random (Photoshop)

Post by Tourbox » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 am

Hello Dnilox,

Regarding the issue you mentioned above,

1. Please update to the latest version of the software to see if the problem can be solved. (Sometimes it happens when the software/firmware is out of date)

2. If the problem still exist after you upgrade the software, please record two videos and send it to support@tourboxtech.com to help us analyze the problem.

1) Record a video of your problem (Like how the knob acts like it's being turned at random)

2) Please follow the steps below and record another video.
          - Please set your knob <left spin> to 1, and the <right spin> to 2.          - Open your note.( or Microsoft Word)
          - Record a video when you are spinning the dial on Note, so we can see the inputs.

Looking forward to hearing from you!