Rather than locked in tedious keyboard commands, TourBox can provide smooth and concise operation.
The inputs can be customized to suit your working habit in the TourBox Console Application. The TourBox Default preset is the shortcuts mapping for Photoshop.
In the Main area. you can view, locate, and configure the mapping of preset.
Operate the wheels or buttons on the device can quickly locate the relevant column.
To configure the preset, you can click the column with the corresponded icon, then pick the shortcut from the Pop-up menu or press the shortcut key from your keyboard directly.
The preset file can be export/ import for backup or share.
You can add new presets to suit your different software requirement. Clicking the column can switch preset to suit different work scenarios or applications.
Right-click the preset can open/close the dictionary to edit the tags of your shortcuts.
- The Knob, the Scroll, and the Dail can be used to quickly and accurately modulate incremental changes.
- The D-pad is ideal for fast switching between the most used tools and combined with the Top and the Side buttons can be configured for a total of 12 tools.
- The HUD (head-up display) can provide a cheat sheet for you to memories these tools.
- Holding the Tour button to open the HUD. Press the Top button or the Side button can see the combinations.
- Press the Tour button can open the Guide interface to help you review the configuration of your preset.