Zbrush Lag

redAccord

Zbrush Lag

Post by redAccord » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 pm

I have assigned the ALT key to the wide button, and am experiencing a short bit of lag between release of the button and zooming in and out in Zbrush.

ALT zooming difficult to explain for those not familiar with Zbrush, but here it goes... To zoom in and out you hold down ALT while pressing your stylus to the pad/holding down your left mouse button.  You then release ALT and drag your stylus or mouse (left button held) back and forth to zoom.

When using ALT on my keyboard all is well and smooth. However when I use the assigned key on the Tourbox, there is a brief lag before it starts to zoom after releasing ALT/Wide Button.

This a deal breaker for Zbrush, as one is constantly orbiting and zooming, and the pause/lag is a killer.

Any suggestions? I'm running latest Tourbox drivers, latest version of Zbrush, etc. Thanks.

Tourbox

Re: Zbrush Lag

Post by Tourbox » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am

Hi, sorry to hear that. Could you please tell us what computer system are you using, a MAC or Windows. Besides, could you please shoot us your operation and screen and send the video to support@tourboxtech.com, so our technical team can detect and try to solve the problem? 

redAccord

Re: Zbrush Lag

Post by redAccord » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Tourbox wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am
Hi, sorry to hear that. Could you please tell us what computer system are you using, a MAC or Windows. Besides, could you please shoot us your operation and screen and send the video to support@tourboxtech.com, so our technical team can detect and try to solve the problem? 
Hi, and thank you for you response. I am using Windows 64. I will work on a video and send it to you. Thanks.