First full day of work

Dnilox

First full day of work

Post by Dnilox » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:07 pm

After running into some initial issues unrelated to the TourBox hardware but rather to some oddities with the software and my specific system (files carried from older versions of Mac OS X), I was able to configure a large amount of shortcuts and functions to my TourBox and work for a day.

It has been a very productive day, and even though I'm still getting used to TourBox I can see that my production speed has increased noticeably, I'm very happy with the hardware and something to note is that the software is very well coded too, no bugs, no weird behavior, no overlapping of functions. The developers have a very clear idea of how to make the most out of the hardware.

Compared to Palette Gear (which I really love) it's substantially faster, specially because of the key combos that create so many different combinations of commands.

I can definitely say this product has everything I could need and more. My work is traditional animation, meaning, I need to switch and draw frame by frame movement, creating/deleting frames, going through each frame over and over and draw/paint on them, and then some more functions (32+) that I won't bore you with, but are constantly used under Photoshop.

A good start for something I already know it will improve my work from now on.

Thanks guys.
Mac Mini (Late 2014) i7, Mac OS 10.15

Tourbox

Re: First full day of work

Post by Tourbox » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 am

๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks very much for your positive feedback.ย 

Glad to hear that your workflow can be improved. If you can share a video to show your drawing experience with TourBox, it can motivative our developers more :)

We will continue working on product updates. And you can try out more new features soon. Your professional feedbacks will help us improve user experience.ย  ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช